The Advanced Course on Community Sports Club Management Development Programme is designed for those who have completed the Foundation Course. It aims to increase the understanding of voluntary work and sports club management among those who are engaged in the promotion of district sports development through theoretical study and practical training, and to nurture more volunteers for the management of community sports clubs so as to further improve the management efficiency of national sports associations and community sports clubs in the management of community sports clubs.
- Eligibility for enrolment
All holders of the Certificate issued by the LCSD certifying their completion of the 「Community Sports Club Management Development Programme – Foundation Course」 are welcome to enrol in this course.
- Medium of instruction
The course fee is $300. (People aged 60 or above, full-time students or people with a disability who can produce valid documents upon enrolment are entitled to half-fee concession.)
- Methods of enrolment
- Places will be allocated by ballot.
- The applicant is required to return / mail the completed application form, together with a copy of the Certificate previously issued to him / her certifying his / her completion of the “Community Sports Club Management Development Programme – Foundation Course”, within the period for submission of application to the Community Sports Clubs Unit of the Leisure and Cultural Services Department. (Address: 3/F, Leisure and Cultural Services Headquarters, 1-3, Pai Tau Street, Shatin, Hong Kong.)
- If the application is submitted by mail, please indicate on the envelope: Application form for the “Community Sports Club Management Development Programme 2016/17 – Advanced Course”.
- Period for submission of application: 13 to 21 July 2016
- Download application form (Chinese version only)
2016/17 Community Sports Club Management Development Programme Advanced Course